Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Post-UTME form for the academic session 2022/2023 is available. It is the Benson Idahosa University Post-UTME screening is to allow undergraduates to be admitted into the numerous programs available at the university.
Applications are open for qualified candidates for the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) post UTME screening exercise for the academic 2022/2023 session.
Candidates who didn’t choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME could apply. The university offers regularization procedures, which allow applicants to switch your University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the candidate.
BIU Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates
The entry process will require the following minimum qualifications:
- Five credits for General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should comprise of: English Maths, Language and History, as well as Government. that can be completed in no more than two sessions.
- Five credits from the National Examinations Council (NECO) that should comprise English Math, Language History, Government, or the Arts, at least two sittings, or
- Any alternative qualification that is equivalent to ratification by both the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all of these subjects, the ones required by those exams by the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) include English Language, Mathematics, Government or History along with any other pertinent subjects.
BIU Direct Entry Admission Requirements
This entry method requires the following minimum requirements:
- Requirements in 1. above, in addition to any of these
- Any of the below requirements:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with at least two primary papers (at an acceptable high grade) that range from “A” to “C” only, which can be completed at one time in the subjects Economics, Government, History, or British Constitution or three subjects at one time which have grade ranges that are between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma of Public Administration (DPA) with the credit grade or minimum of merit as well as other Diplomas like social work; international relations, law and so on. Acceptable to The UMB as well as the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from an accredited Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper-level credit in a relevant disciplines like Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with a specialization in the field of Government or any other social science discipline that has a minimum higher credit.
How to Apply for Benson Idahosa University P ost UTME Form.
The application process for undergraduate admission is open. The process begins with prospective students filling out the admissions application online or receiving our admission application form from one of our contact points located in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and the Admissions Office of the University campus located at Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City.
BIU has carefully listed admission contact details below to speed up the process of acceptance into their institution and to answer any queries that might arise:
BIU office hours are from 9am to 4 pm (Mondays to Fridays)