David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program provides full scholarships to people who are natives of the country and citizens in African countries.
The goal of the scholarship is to build young leaders who are able to put their skills into the hands of leadership positions in communities, organizations as well as their own local nations.
The scholarship gives students the chance to study at Covenant or Landmark University, Nigeria.
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline:11.59PM GMT + 01.00 July 31st, 2022
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 Eligible Countries: Africa
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 Value of Scholarships:
- All Academic fees for a maximum of five years. (In conformity with the University’s specified time limit during the course). selected course).
The scholarship is not for;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance, or allowance
- Other fees not related to University-generated Academic charges for a course at any degree
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 InadmissibilityTo become eligible for this program
- Are permanent residents and citizens in any African Nation
- Between the ages of 16 to 25 at the time of application submission.
- Be eligible to obtain an Nigerian student visa
- You should be proficient in writing, reading and communicating in English
- A record of outstanding performance at secondary school level that is compared by:
- At least 20 points higher than JAMB cut-off marks (for Nigerians only)
- Achieved 80% of the average, or 4.0GPA/5.0 in High and Secondary School Transcript
- Already started to submit admissions applications at Covenant as well as Landmark University
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure : APPLY HERE
Notice: The application for the scholarship cannot guarantee admission to the Universities mentioned and admission to the University must be achieved independently through the admission process at the University. Thus, the grant to the recipient is conditional on admission to the University.