Have you been trying to know if the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS accepts IJMB, the answer to your question is yes and you can choose this university with the assurance of accepting you, in which you will still be given your course of choice.
Running IJMB with us, you are expected to read our IJMB FAQ and also
go through IJMB overview to know the requirement and what is expected of you as an IJMB student with us. What to do? You can decide to register for JAMB while still doing your IJMB programme with us on our site WWW.IJMBWAY.COM if you decide to run IJMB Programme and get admitted into 200L.
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)