Welcome to IJMBway Alevel Registration – A body certified to carry out IJMB registration all over Nigeria for interested candidates. IJMB is a certified and approved programme, it is established in 1974 and the programme is being supervised Ahmedu Bello University, IJMB has gain wide popularity among school leavers who find it difficult to gain admission with the regular JAMB programme. About 80 % who register and
come out successful in IJMB examination (IJMBE) gain admission yearly.
To apply for IJMB please follow the below instruction
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme
- The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmbway.com/print-out-ijmb/
- Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
- After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- 4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
- 5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
- Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
8. PDF files of your course’s syllabus will be sent to you in addition to your centre’s address and information, for students to start
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make.
IJMB Closing Date
IJMB closing date can be checked online by visiting ijmb.com ijmbway.com website and visit when is IJMB registration closing date for the ongoing session. This is will give details whether you are still eligible for IJMB programme or not. l
The requirement for ijamb IJMB programme is the O’level result. So people with awaiting result can apply and also people who will be registering another O’level to complement their result as two sittings can also apply.
IJMB School Fees
IJMB school fees in total is #168,000. This is average fees anywhere in Nigeria. What differentiates the fees is the hostel fee (accommodation) as accommodation can be as low as #25,000 and as high as #100,000 in some areas in Nigeria like Abuja. See the breakdown IJMB tuition fees to know what goes for what.