IJMB 2017/2018 Registration Form Session Is Out
We are glad to announce to you that the IJMB 2017/2018 registration form is now ongoing and interested candidates can still apply here to all our study centres IJMB admission has commenced. take note that further instructions will be communicated to them via their personal email address.
The applicant chosen IJMB centre details will be communicated to them immediately they register as from now onward within 24 hours after registration.
Visit the current IJMBE registration session. IJMBE 2018/2019 by IJMB Alevel Registration
Interested candidates should follow
the below instructions in order to register. Students should also take not that the lectures for the IJMB will commence between March/April of 2017 and the lectures will run until January and by February 2018, students will write their final examinations. In the absence of any change, students should be expecting their results by the late April or early May 2018 in which they will use it to gain admission to 200 Level the same 2018.
(UPDATE: No more entrance exam for 2017/2018 session)
Warning: Registration for 2017/2018 IJMB has closed. The IJMB 2018/2019 Already In Progress, Lectures Start By Early March. Click IJMB Application Form to apply
IJMB Helplines 08111357171, 08105087367
Parents and guardian are advised to help their
wards by given them the quality education they deserve. Standard education is the best gift we can ever give to our children. We also have words to the candidates, do not ever misuse this opportunity.
When you start your IJMB lectures, let every second count, IJMB programme is not meant for the lazy students, if you know you won’t attend lectures regularly and also read as often as possible, do not register and do not come for the IJMB programme.
Fees, which is the sum total of #168,000 (covers, registration fee, acceptance fee, school fee, lecture fee, textbooks and materials, hostel fee are all inclusive) throughout the IJMB programme are not refundable. IJMB is not an avenue to exercise freedom from home. (Some IJMB centres fees are above these stated fees mainly due to hostel fees, once you print the IJMB form, the fees are well stated for each study centre)
NB: The 2017/2018 session has started and lectures have officially commenced in all our IJMB study centres, students who are just applying are to note that they would have to start immediately after registration. Interested IJMB candidates who are just applying now are to be aware that they only have three weeks grace to resume after the IJMB registration and of which they have received their admission letter via their email address.
IJMB Syllabus, Courses And Past Questions
For those who need IJMB Syllabus
, we have made it available for students to make use of for researching and find more information on what their respective IJMB course outlines
cover. The past questions for IJMB
is also available at our various IJMB centres. And If you as a applicant wants to know list of courses available in IJMB you can simply click the IJMB courses for that.
IJMB 2017/2018 Important Dates To Take Notice
1. IJMB registration 2017/2018 starts November 7th officially
2. The closest centre will be sent to you immediately you register
3. Entrance examination will be conducted between 8th and 13th of February 2016. Registered students can perform their registration at any closest cafe nearest to them (CANCELLED)
4. Lectures for IJMB for the session will start fully between Middle of March
5. Further information will be sent to students from time to time via their email address ( please do use your personal email to sent your registration form to us)
6. PDF file for the courses registered for will be sent to students starting from December 8th. Which is the combination of the syllabus and the course outlines for the courses candidates registered for?
7. By early February of the year 2018, the final examination will have started
8. By late April of the year 2018, the result should have been released by ABU, Zaria
And with your result, you can now use it to apply to any of the universities accepting IJMB into 200 level the same 2018 with your Direct Entry form (DE)
9. Payment of the initial school fees (minimum of #70,000) should be paid before or on resumption 2017 to the account details that will be accompanied the student IJMB admission letter
10. We currently have approved IJMB study centres in Ilorin, Ilorin, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ekiti and Ibadan and interested applicant can choose their study centre on the form
This is updated on 2/29/2016 and the updated information will be taken effect from 1st of March
1. That no more entrance examination for the new registrants, admission is now automatic
2. The centre for the new students will be sent to them immediately they register
3. Students should check their email addresses, the one they used to send their data to us for their centres and other important information they need to be acquainted with
4. Syllabus will be sent to them with their details, IJMB applicant should endeavour to download on their emails and start studying
5. Resumption for the 2017/2018 IJMB session is officially 20th of March 2017.
6. Applicant should adhere strictly to all instructions on the email and about the centre rules, payments, hostel management, relationship with other students, cookings, laboratory activities, relationship with staffs and lecturers and today to day activities
7. If you are not happy with the centre we posted you to, do not hesitate to write to us a letter to our email [email protected] and If you won’t be able to come before on 20th of March 2017, endeavour to inform us via the same email
How To Register For IJMB Form For 2017/2018 Session
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program (Physical payment)
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
7. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Please discuss with your parent before making decision of going through IJMB, since no such thing as a refund of fee
IJMB Helplines: 08105087367, 08111357171
How To Get Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Form
If you have read through our previous posts, you must by now know how to get your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination form
. Secondly, if you have read through some our posts you will know that we, not just an agent that will ask you to call us without telling you the institution we represent an Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination body.
The Real Purpose of Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination
Well, I think I have made mention of the main purpose of Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination – is to see you through and gain admission into 200 Level of any university of your choice, except of course Unilag. And maybe what I forgot to add to it is that, the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result does not expire, unlike UTME that you need to do every year.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Requirements For 2017/2018
Before you can make use of your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination results there are the primary requirement you are expected to have reached, which we think is no problem to you as a candidate. The primary requirement of anyone seeking to attend or register for Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination programme is to have his O level result complete, or at least use awaiting result, but in an expectation that you are going to write your O level result while the program is going on, since you can’t make use of it (the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result) without having your O level result completed.
Who Can Attend Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Programme?
As long as meet the minimum requirement of using waiting result you are good to go to attend Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination program. Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is not a program for the lazy, but it’s for those who want to serious reading their books not Facebook. Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is not meant for the brilliant students; it’s for those who are ready to read and concentrate more on their books. That is why your mindset is very important. If you have not read about Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination admission
, that link will help you better in understanding it.
How To Make Use Of Your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Result
To use your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result to gain admission into 200 Level, you need to visit JAMB website or their nearest office to obtain D.E form (Direct Entry), fill them in correlation with your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result, by then you have the opportunity to choose first and second choice university. Another interest thing is, you have the opportunity of choosing your course which will be determined by how many points you were able to obtain from the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination exam from your Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination result.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination IJMBE Year To Year Calendar
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination calendar starts by November every year and it ends by April for the registration of the following year. By March, while the registration is still going on, the lectures for the session will start, which is usually within the mid of March and early April. The lectures will run through to December from that March/ April. For January the revision for the session will start. Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination examination can start from late January or early February, and the examination last for three weeks. By late April the same year the result will be released. Please check when is Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination form closing
or when is Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination registration closing date
for Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Syllabus To Help Students To Study Ahead (PDF)
When you do not make mistake with your registration, Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination Syllabus is added as a PDF to the information that will be sent to you. Candidates are meant to download this Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination syllabus in this file to start studying and to know what is expected from them at the end of the lectures