IJMB way is pleased to announce to the general public and all who are concerned that the IJMB registration form for the 2019/2020 academic year is out and has commenced.
The IJMB Registration form can be purchased by students who are qualified and are interested in enrolling for a nine month advanced level programme, after which successful candidates in the conducted examination would be offered direct entry admission into 200 level of any Nigerian University they so wish to study.
What do you know about IJMB? IJMB is known to be an advanced level programme which runs for a period of 9 months and guarantees students the opportunity to enter into any university of their choice to start from 200 level if only they can pass the advanced level examination.
IJMB 2019/2020 REGISTRATION FORM OUT
The IJMB 2019/2020 Registration form was officially out on the 29th of October 2018 and candidates are advised to get the form and register on time to avoid any stories which may arise later.
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER FOR IJMB 2019/2020
If you are seeking to register for IJMB 2019/2020, you are advised to go through the basic requirements which are stated below.
- Provide 8 copied of your passport photograph (red or white background). Note that your passport photographs must be clear and no form of heavy make up or facial enhancements.
- Printed copies of your O’level result (at no more than 2 sittings), unless you are going to use awaiting result.
- The O’level results which are expected of you to have is either WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE.
Get the above documents ready now if you want to register for IJMB 2019/2020 session.
REQUIREMENTS TO GAIN ADMISSION THROUGH IJMB
If you want to be considered for admission as a direct entry applicant into any of the Nigerian univerisites, you must be able to meet up with the below requirements:
- Present your Original IJMB certificate gotten after the completion of the IJMB Programme.
- Get at least 5 points in your IJMB exams.
- JAMB direct entry form.
- Your O’level results.
- Direct entry screening form for the University you plan to go to.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IJMB 2019/2020
The steps in registering for the IJMB program are as follows:
- Print out the form at https://ijmbway.com/print-out-ijmb/
- Proceed to pay the fee for the form which is #8,000 to the account number below.
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTbank)
- When you are done with the payment, fill the form you printed out with capital letters.
- Attach your passport to the space created for it on the form.
- Return back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the copy of the teller you were issued at the bank.6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 24 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB student
8. The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year.
Note that you should always visit ijmbway.com if you are confused about how IJMB works and as well so that you would not be deceived by fraudsters who are looking for every glaring opportunity to take away your hard earned money. You can as well check out how to know a real and fake IJMB website HERE
After registering for IJMB 2019/2020, you are advised to visit any of our centers for lectures ahead of the new session.