IJMB Registration And IJMB Form
The registration form for IJMB is available, we are going to take you through the steps of applying for the programme for these ongoing session. Candidates are advised to fill the IJMB registration form correctly as this information are going to be used during the programme
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme And Registration
1,The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmbway.com/print-out-ijmb/ to register for IJMB.
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
8. Syllabus will be sent to register students with their full IJMB registration details, IJMB applicants should endeavour to download on their emails and start studying the IJMB syllabus
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
What are our current school fees and hostel fee? Please click IJMB SCHOOL FEES
We advise all students to read our IJMB FAQ page, please do read it thoroughly.
All universities accepting IJMB see List of universities accepting IJMB result
Which Account number to pay the #8,000 IJMB form to? Click IJMB account number for registration
What is IJMB programme? Find read what is IJMB
When will the lecture start? Click here for IJMB resumption date
Why Registering For IJMB? The Registration Benefits
IJMB registration has many benefits, and the below are benefit if you should register for IJMB
1. You won’t need to write JAMB, anymore before you can admission into Nigerian universities
2. You are going be admitted into 200 level after the IJMB programme
3. The chances of you gaining admission into Nigerian universities is way higher with IJMB registration because only a few people know about IJMB programme. About 20.000 people sit for IJMB examination every year only JAMB with registration of about 1.7 million yearly
4. IJMB result does not expire, you can use it even after 20 years to use it to gain admission unlike JAMB that you need to write every year
5. You get tips on what to expect in your universities days when you already gain admission into Nigerian university, it will not be new to you again because you have gone through IJMB registration, IJMB admission and new securing admission into 200 level after passing IJMB examination.
6. IJMB has not limitation, you will just be the same people who use JAMB to gain admission when you get to 200 level. No difference between the different entry mode
2nd Method Of IJMB Registration
You can also make use of your ATM here to make your IJMB registration online. Do not worry, it is very secure, safe and fast
The Breakdown Of IJMB Tuition Fee
School fees = #110,000
Hostel fee = #35,000
Textbooks = #15,000
Read when is IJMB registration closing to know if you can still register for this ongoing session or not
Please never pay any amount of physical cash to anyone. Please be warned not to call any number than the following ones ; 08105087367, 08111357171
All payment should be made to the following account details.
Account Name: Ijmbway Alevel Registration
Account Number : 0163836217
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Important Notice:IJMB registration for the 2017/2018 have started and you are meant to register immediately, closing date for the registration is not known yet but it will span till early April 2017 since lectures are starting by 06/03/2017.
If you have already registered for IJMB, the next thing to do now is to start coming to your IJMB centres for lectures, you can pay the minimum payment of about #100,000 or you can pay it to the account below before coming for security reasons.