What is IJMB And IJMBE Meaning?
We are going to show you what is IJMB and how to register for IJMB programme and the full details of the meaning IJMB and the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) Meaning
IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board is an Advanced Level (A’level) 9-month programme being supervised, run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and IJMB was setup to serve as an alternative method of gaining admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria into 200 level via Direct Entry (D.E) form.
IJMB – Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a nine month Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria moderated Advanced Level (A’Level) programme. IJMB is a federal government programme approved programme, IJMB is moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria and IJMB is certified by Nigerian University Commission (NUC).
IJMB which allow successful students to get admissions into 200 level of almost Nigerian universities and candidates can actually study any course of their choice with this interesting programme including but not limited to Medicine, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, Mass comm. Linguistics ETC. You can see the list of Nigerian universities that accept IJMB into 200 level. Normally, IJMB is supposed to be 10 months program, but since students are not going to resume at the same time, hence we have students who only ended up spending between 7 months and 5 months throughout the IJMB programme.
Since time has nothing to do with your result but your seriousness, and IJMB is not for the brilliants students but for the determined heart who is ready to sacrifice time and energy with his/her books, it is going to be a success all the way. While we do not want to make a jest of the exam, we must say that the exam is not that difficult as being portrayed by many people, is just that the interested candidates need to sit tight to pass the IJMB exam. We must tell you this, we have seen a student who started in February while the exam was going to be May in 2009, and he got 14 points out of the 16 points obtainable in total, a science student for that matter.
Another important factor is the issue of the lecturers, anywhere we posts students to, that means IJMBway Alevel Registration have tested their method of teaching and that have attained a very high degree in their method of teaching. We do make sure that IJMB centres use lecturers that are IJMB inclined, how do you know those lecturers? Well, that’s why you have to let the right person lead you, because without the right lecturers for the right subject, definitely, IJMB students will have problem if not problems
IJMB allows you to choose three courses/subjects that are related to what you want to study at the university of your choice. The highest point for each course is five(5) points, which is denoted by A. That is, all the three courses will have fifteen (15) points in total, with an addition of one (1) if in the three courses/subjects you don’t have F(fail) which stands for 0 points. Making a total of sixteen points (16) altogether.
Point Being Given In IJMB
A = 5 courses/subjects
B = 4 points
C = 3 points
D = 2 points
E = 1 points
F = 0 points
For you to be considered as being passed in IJMB exam you must score a minimum of 5 points in total i,e EDE stands for (1+2+1) which is five (5) points.
While IJMB Is Better Than Other Programs
It is worthy to notes, that before JAMB/UTME comes to existence, IJMB was only the tool used to gain admission then, ask these many professors they will confirm it to you. The same problem facing other sectors in Nigeria have a huge effect on Nigeria education sector, hence, you find few people that only know little about IJMB these days.
Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programmes
1. The IJMB result does not expire, unlike your JAMB that is only for a year.
2. You can use it over and over again
3. You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone
4. You will have higher PGD in your university as is going to be divided by 3years, not four years not four years like others who used JAMB.
5. You have more advantages of being admitted unlike that used JAMB since IJMB students are very fewer in ratio.
6. I have come across with many educated parents that told me, if my children don’t use IJMB result to gain admission into university, doesn’t really bother me, all I want from them is to have the first-hand experience with A’level program before gaining admission fully to university – yes, this is what is seen in other advanced climes, you just have to go through a year with Advanced program before gaining admission fully to university of choice
To meet other students of IJMB for the 2014/2015 like, call me on 08105087367 or 08111357171
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program
1, The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmbway.com/print-out-ijmb.html
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the breakdown of the fees at IJMB programme fee
8. PDF files of your course’s syllabus will be sent to you in addition to your centre’s address and information, for students to start
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Disclaimer: Some fraudulent elements have found another way of defrauding the unsuspecting potential IJMB students of their hard earned money. This is how they go about it, they lure students to register on their website after the students might have parted away with their money, they will redirect them to our website during the registration process, that means, they will need to pay another registration fee of #8,000. We will like to plead with the intending IJMB not to register with any other site than www.ijmbway.com. As doing so, we won’t take any responsibility of you not being registered or being defrauded. BE WARNED. Thank you