Full Meaning of IJMB & How To Register For IJMB Program
The term IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board is an Advanced Level (A’level) program of 9-month being supervised, run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
What is IJMB? Interim Joint Matriculation Board was set up to serve as an alternative method of gaining admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria into 200 level via Direct Entry (D.E) form.
IJMB – Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a nine-month Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria moderated Advanced Level (A’Level) programme. IJMB is a federal government approved programme certified by Nigerian University Commission (NUC).
How To Register For IJMB Program
IJMB which allow successful students to get admissions into 200 level of almost Nigerian universities and candidates can actually study any course of their choice with this interesting programme including but not limited to Medicine, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, Mass comm. Linguistics ETC.
You can see the list of Nigerian universities that accept IJMB into 200 level. Normally, IJMB is supposed to be 10 months program, but since students are not going to resume at the same time, hence we have students who only ended up spending between 7 months and 5 months throughout the IJMB programme.
Since time has nothing to do with your result but your seriousness, and IJMB is not for the brilliant students but for the determined heart who is ready to sacrifice time and energy with his/her books, it is going to be a success all the way.
While we do not want to make a jest of the exam, we must say that the exam is not as difficult as being portrayed by many people, is just that the interested candidates need to sit tight to pass the IJMB exam.
We must tell you this, we have seen a student who started in February while the exam was going to be May in 2009, and he got 14 points out of the 16 points obtainable in total, a science student for that matter.
Another important factor is the issue of the lecturers, anywhere we posts students to, that means IJMB Alevel Registration have tested their method of teaching and that have attained a very high degree in their method of teaching.
We do make sure that IJMB centres use lecturers that are IJMB inclined, how do you know those lecturers? Well, that’s why you have to let the right person lead you, because without the right lecturers for the right subject, definitely, IJMB students will have problems if not problems.
IJMB allows you to choose three courses/subjects that are related to what you want to study at the university of your choice.
The highest point for each course is five(5) points, which is denoted by A. That is, all three courses will have fifteen (15) points in total, with an addition of one (1) if in the three courses/subjects you don’t have F(fail) which stands for 0 points. Making a total of sixteen points (16) altogether.
Point Being Given In IJMB
A = 5
B = 4 points
C = 3 points
D = 2 points
E = 1 points
F = 0 points
For you to be considered as being passed in IJMB exam you must score a minimum of 5 points in total i,e EDE stands for (1+2+1) which is five (5) points.
Why IJMB Is Better Than Other Programs
It is worthy to notes, that before JAMB/UTME comes to existence, IJMB was only the tool used to gain admission then, ask these many professors they will confirm it to you.
The same problem facing other sectors in Nigeria have a huge effect on Nigeria education sector, hence, you find few people that only know little about IJMB these days.
Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programs
1. The IJMB result does not expire, unlike your JAMB that is only for a year.
2. You can use it over and over again
3. You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone
4. You will have a higher PGD in your university as is going to be divided by 3years, not four years like others who used JAMB.
5. You have more advantages of being admitted unlike that used JAMB since IJMB students are very fewer in ratio.
6. I have come across with many educated parents that told me “if my children don’t use IJMB result to gain admission into the university, doesn’t really bother me, all I want from them is to have the first-hand experience with A’level program before gaining admission fully to university” Yes, this is what is seen in other advanced climes, you just have to go through a year with Advanced program before gaining admission fully to the university of choice
For more enquiries please call, IJMB Helplines on 08105087367 or 08111357171
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS JUST FOLLOW STEP AT A TIME
0. Before you make payment. See that you are interested in available IJMB centres today to avoid wasting your money.( https://ijmbway.com/registration-fees )
1. Pay for your registration fee( http://tiny.cc/ijmbform )
2. Fill out the form ( https://ijmbway.com/ijmb-registration )
3. Confirm your email by clicking on the verification link sent to you
4. When you click on the confirmation link, you will be redirected to the page where you will select your centre and method of payment
5. Do that (select your preferred study centre and method of payment, if you have paid select any other method except Online payment if you have not paid, select Online payment to pay with your ATM card via paystack)
6. Then we will confirm your payment by activating your portal( for quick resolving, upload your payment evidence, screenshot, teller, are all accepted)
7. After that you will be redirected to fill the parent/guardian form
8. Then you will receive your admission letter to your email and will also be available on your IJMB portal to be downloaded and view anytime.
9. Then within 2 weeks, pay your acceptance
10. Then resume to your centre from 12th of July to commence lecture
11.When resuming bring along at least 50% of your centre fee
Disclaimer: Some fraudulent elements have found another way of defrauding the unsuspecting potential IJMB students of their hard-earned money.
This is how they go about it, they lure students to register on their website after the students might have parted away with their money, they will redirect them to our website during the registration process, which means, they will need to pay another registration fee of #8,500.
We will like to plead with the intending IJMB not to register with any other site than www.ijmb.com.ng. As doing so, we won’t take any responsibility of you not being registered or being defrauded. BE WARNED. Thank you