This is the modern technique by which those who have the means and resources gain admission into Nigerian tertiary institutions with little or no stress at all Yes, people now write IJMB before even thinking of JAMB. The reasons are not far-fetched, this is the surest means today to gain admission without wasting any year at home, or being frustrated by JAMB. According to our research, average Nigerian secondary leavers write JAMB
three times before gaining admission to the university of their choice.
before gaining admission to the university of their choice.
Why You Need To Write IJMB Before Even Before Creating JAMB Profile
Why You Need To Write IJMB First Before JAMB
Benefits Of Writing JAMB Before IJMB
UPDATES: JAMB now allows people with awaiting result to apply for the programme
Steps In Applying For IJMB Programme And Registration
1,The first step is to print the form out at https://ijmbway.com/print-out-ijmb.html to register for IJMB.
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
8. Syllabus will be sent to register students with their full IJMB registration details, IJMB applicants should endeavor to download on their emails and start studying the IJMB syllabus
The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is alway due by February every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee
Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make
Have a question about IJMB registration? Please go through many questions we have answered HERE
List of University accepting IJMB result at list of Nigerian universities accepting IJMB
What are our current school fees and hostel fee? Please click IJMB SCHOOL FEES
We advise all students to read our IJMB FAQ page, please do read it thoroughly.
All universities accepting IJMB see List of universities accepting IJMB result
Which Account number to pay the #8,000 IJMB form to? Click IJMB account number for registration
What is IJMB programme? Find read what is IJMB
When will the lecture start? Click here for IJMB resumption date
Why Registering For IJMB? The Registration Benefits
IJMB registration has many benefits, and the below are benefit if you should register for IJMB
1. You won’t need to write JAMB, anymore before you can admission into Nigerian universities
2. You are going be admitted into 200 level after the IJMB programme
3. The chances of you gaining admission into Nigerian universities is way higher with IJMB registration because only a few people know about IJMB programme. About 20.000 people sit for IJMB examination every year only JAMB with registration of about 1.7 million yearly
4. IJMB result does not expire, you can use it even after 20 years to use it to gain admission unlike JAMB that you need to write every year
5. You get tips on what to expect in your universities days when you already gain admission into Nigerian university, it will not be new to you again because you have gone through IJMB registration, IJMB admissionand new securing admission into 200 level after passing IJMB examination.
6. IJMB has not limitation, you will just be the same people who use JAMB to gain admission when you get to 200 level. No difference between the different entry mode
2nd Method Of IJMB Registration
The Breakdown Of IJMB Tuition Fee
School fees = #110,000
Hostel fee = #35,000
Textbooks = #15,000
Read when is IJMB registration closing to know if you can still register for this ongoing session or not
Please never pay any amount of physical cash to anyone. Please be warned not to call any number than the following ones ; 08105087367,08111357171
All payment should be made to the following account details.
Account Name: Ijmbway Alevel Registration
Account Number: 0163836217
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank